· Working Hours: Monday - Friday 08:30-18:00
· Determine, define and plan product development to meet the specified KPIs.
· Effectively manage and control existing personnel and resources.
· Plan research and development according to the company's policy or direction. and approve experiments related to raw materials and products.
· Plan to improve work processes within the product research and development department.
· Plan a budget for procurement of tools, materials and equipment that are necessary for the product research and development department.
· Research and experiment to develop formulas and test, analyze products.
· Research and develop new products new innovation to improve the production process to meet the needs of customers and the market.
· Study and determine the shelf life of products involved in research and development of products that affect physical and chemical properties and biological.
· Calculate production cost product development Control costs by planning together with relevant agencies.
· Experiment with raw materials chemicals and packaging at the procurement department and for quality testing.
· Prepare production formulas, standards of raw materials, packaging, raw materials in process Finished products and production manuals, including standard documents.
· Report the results of the experiment and summarize the results of the experiment. Test for supervisors.
· Coordinate with various departments in the testing of raw materials and control products, and jointly determine the Company's operation guidelines to ensure compliance with standards, quality systems and requirements. from a designated ministry or agency.
· Other tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
· Thai nationality, Male-Female, Age 35+ years
· Bachelor’s Degree and Master’s Degree in any related field.
· 15+ years of work experience in product development
· Experience cosmetics, food supplements
· Good communication skills, teamwork and management skill.
· Proficiency in English communication
· Experience in FMCG, (Fast-moving consumer goods) , B2B (Business-to-Business), Modern Trade would be plus.
· Experienced in SAPB1 system would be preferred
· Excellent command of MS office program such as PowerPoint, word, Excel.
Work with us: 165/52-54 Nirvana @Work Ram-Intra, Ram-Intra Road, Bang-Khen, Bangkok 10220, Thailand