· Working Hours: Monday - Friday 08:30-18:00
· Initiate and develop integrated marketing communication concept to impact customers and sales traffics to achieve campaign target.
· Manage the executions of all communication plans to support the campaigns & projects.
· Build a strong relationship with both internal and external related parties.
· Organize the details of all executions for each project (e.g. timeline, budgets)
· Improve Digital Media optimization both cost and targeting (platform, Social media)
· Improve / Initiate new report or dashboard to get the latest information and number with real time result.
· Manage projects that relevant with Digital marketing communication ex. Campaign management tools.
· Improve UX/UI of Chame’ Digital Platform
· Platform growth with KPI (Website, Facebook, Line, Mobile app)
· Manage expense within given budget
· Thai nationality, Male-Female,
· Bachelor degree in Business Administration / Communication Arts/Marketing
· Have knowledge of a wide range of marketing techniques and concepts.
· Self-driven, multi-tasks, well-organized, detail and result oriented, prompt response and adaptable.
· Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal.
· Willing to work under pressure and tough situation and meet deadlines.
· Excellent command of MS office program such as PowerPoint, word, Excel.
· Good skill of English for business communication.
· Think creatively
Work with us: 165/52-54 Nirvana @Work Ram-Intra, Ram-Intra Road, Bang-Khen, Bangkok 10220, Thailand