· Working Hours: Monday - Friday 08:30-18:00
· Conduct supplier reviews, and supplier qualifications by using the Supplier Quality Management process.
· Perform cost and scenario analysis, and benchmarking and discover and partner with trustworthy vendors and supplier.
· Driving the implementation of regional supply chain strategy based on product priority, lead times, and safety stock levels.
· Consolidating weekly/monthly reports, such as those relating to demand and forecasts, inventory, and supply–demand forecast accuracy.
· Corroborate and liaise with suppliers of raw materials, packing material, plants and logistics vendors.
· Sourcing and negotiating prices, terms and quality requirements with suppliers for all material requirements.
· Maintain vendors list file, and such other records as are needed for the efficient operation of the procurement and purchasing function.
· Handle company’s procurement policies and procedures.
· Follow up suppliers to sign on international purchase agreement with our terms & standard.
· Maintain Materials Requirement Plan (MRP) of key raw materials to optimize inventory level and ensure factory will always have enough raw materials for production.
· Bachelor’s Degree and Master’s Degree in any related field.
· Minimum 10 years experiences in procurement or purchasing in raw materials in Skincare, Beauty or Supplement Product.
· Strong analytical and communication and leadership skill
· Negotiate, coordinate, inspect delivery and payment according to company policy with oversea.
· Strong in using SAP B1 or MRP is preferable
· Self-motivated person with leadership and project planning
· Good command of English
Work with us: 165/52-54 Nirvana @Work Ram-Intra, Ram-Intra Road, Bang-Khen, Bangkok 10220, Thailand